Collective Purchasing Takes on Summer
The time has come, get the barbi going and grab yourself an iced cold cocktail (or mocktail), summer is here! Despite the current state of our weather, it’s definitely worth stocking up on BBQ goodies and summer parties’ equipment – for when the sun decides to put its hat on.
10 steps to get ready for summer:
1. Stock up on summer clothes and shoes: Having lots of clothes and shoes for summer will make it stress-free. Stock up now and you’ll have even more time to enjoy the sun.
2. Take photos to capture the memories: Life goes too quickly, photos let us remember things physically – also make great wall decorations!
3. Make lots of plans/events: For a business, making plans and events is a brilliant way to get your residents/families/customers together.
4. Buy your fans ready for the heatwave!
Our advice would be to grab your essential fan before the stocks run out and you’ll end up having to purchase an industrial fan due to the rest selling out.
Here at Collective Purchasing we can help you find the fan you will definitely need this summer: If you order through us we can get you a standing oscillating fan for just £17.00 plus VAT!
5.Buy your beloved BBQ:
6. Order your garden furniture: Do you need to cover yourself from the sun rays – or from the wet weather we are unfortunately having?
Don’t forget your patio heaters for the evenings!
We can help you pick the correct heater for you!
Send us your summer party snaps and we will tweet them – hopefully we will see the sun very soon! #SummerBegins