Collective Purchasing Ltd have worked for over 20 years on saving businesses money on
Consumable goods. We have members all across the UK and specialise in the care sector. One-Vision is our in house buying analysis web application and CP Dairy allows us to support local dairy suppliers with our own central billing platform. We are very present on our social media platforms and post regular information and up to date news on our blog.
(‘we’) throughout this document refers to Collective Purchasing Ltd and its subsidiary companies mentioned above.
If you have any questions about the information you see here or how we handle our data then please contact our data protection controller via email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us: Collective Purchasing, 8 The Gardens, Broadcut, Fareham, PO16 8SS.
By using our Collective Purchasing website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Your personal data (anything which can be used to identify you personally) may be collected and used by us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site or corresponding with us via social media. This includes provided information at the time of registering, posting material, entering a competition, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information if you should report a problem with our site.
- We will keep a record of any correspondence from you via phone or email on expressing interest to become or becoming a customer, supplier or employee.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site, CP Dairy or via email through our Furniture & Equipment department and of the completion of your orders.
- Your experiences with and opinions of Collective Purchasing and the suppliers we work with on your behalf
This personal data collected may include name, title, gender, place of employment, employment status and job title, email address and telephone numbers.
DATA COLLECTED FROM THIRD PARTIES
Occasionally, we may collect data from third party information available to the general public on the internet.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may automatically collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
EXTERNAL WEBSITES LINKS
From time to time one of our websites or social media platforms may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
DOWNLOADS AND MEDIA FILES
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar applications.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We will only use your personal data on relevant lawful grounds as permitted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (from 25 May 2018)/UK Data Protection Act and Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulation.
We use the information held about you to ensure we are providing you with the best service in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service or a change from a provider that we oversee on your behalf (for example, a price change from a food supplier).
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
Data is stored until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
MAILING LISTS AND MARKETING MESSAGES
With consent, we will use your details to keep in touch about things that may matter to you.
We’ll only send these to you if you agree to receive them and we will never share your information with companies outside of Collective Purchasing for inclusion in their marketing.
We sometimes operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their permission. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in this policy.
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data.
If you agree to receive marketing information from us you can change your mind at a later date. To change the way you receive information from us or to stop our contact you can email: email@example.com, phone: 01329 236 821 or post to : Collective Purchasing, 8 The Gardens, Broadcut, Fareham, PO16 8SS or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link detailed in the footer of our marketing email.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never sell your personal data and will only ever share it with organisations we work with when it’s necessary.
Any personal data collected / processed / stored by us will be shared with and accessed by Collective Purchasing staff
On rare occasions we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are acting on your behalf as an intermediary between your business / place of employment and a supplier
- Our IT Cloud hosting system and website analytics provider
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any data that we collect from you will be stored within the European Union (EU).
HOW TO OPT OUT
If you do not want your data used in the ways listed within this policy then you can opt out by contacting us at any time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 01329 236 821 or post: Collective Purchasing, 8 The Gardens, Broadcut, Fareham, PO16 8SS.
Verification, updating or amendment of personal data will take place within 30 days of receipt of your request.
You are able to opt out of our contact at any time, however there is some information that we need to send to you such as pricing changes, invoices or payment information.
EMPLOYEES OF COLLECTIVE PURCHASING
Employees of Collective Purchasing Ltd can refer to our in house ‘Employee Data Protection Policy’ which details how your personal information will be stored and used.
SUBJECT ACCESS RIGHTS
If you would like further information on your rights or wish to exercise them, please write to us: Data Protection Officer, Collective Purchasing, 8 The Gardens, Broadcut, Fareham, PO16 8SS
Please include details on the personal information you would like to access as well as a time frame. You will be required to confirm your identity.
Depending on the scale of your request, we will respond to you via your preferred method (email, phone or post) within 30 days, ensuring we provide you with accurate information on the personal data we hold about you and an explanation of why we hold it.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY
If we are unable to resolve any problem or query directly with you, you also have the right to contact the Information Commissions Office (ICO) if you have any questions about Data Protection. You can contact them using their help line 0303 123 113 or at www.ico.org.uk.